1. When a chat is initiated by a user from the website, it will appear as a pending chat. Meaning this is an incoming chat, which has not yet been answered.
2. To pick a chat you need to click on the above notification and as soon as it is picked, it will be moved in the active chats section.
3. Okay now after clicking on the chat notification, it will get immediately opened-up like shown below and you can anytime minimize and maximize it.
4.An agent needs to click on the button highlighted below to initiate a Video call with customer.
5. As soon as an Agent clicks the above button; a customer on the front end will get a notification like shown below with different options to have a call between them or he can also reject the call as per choice.
6. Below image shows the customer side chats window and the highlighted button to initiate a video call from his side.
7. As soon as a customer clicks the above button; an agent on the back end will get a notification like shown below with same options to have a call between them or he can also reject the call as per choice.
8. During a video call. Camera’s can be turned on, allowing the participants to switch from a video call to in essence a voice call. You must simply click the camera icon.