1. Co-browsing allows an agent to remotely access the customer’s screen. This is only within the web-page of the designated domain with the Tagove widget code.
2. It can only be initiated when a conversation is active, and can only be done from the agent chat screen and not from customer widget on the front end.
3. To initiate a co-browsing session, the agent must click ‘Co-browse’ from the chat screen highlighted below.
4. Then an agent needs to click on the “Request User Co-Browse” button in the shown section.
5. The customer will then be prompted with the message below, where they must click ‘ok’ to initiate the co-browsing session.